PTOMuenster ISD Parent Teacher Organization
This is a partnership whereby the teachers, parents, students, and families come together to benefit the school and community. Think of it as a cooperative between teachers and parents where the students benefit.What does PTO do for Muenster ISD?
The Muenster PTO is an organization dedicated to helping the students, teachers, staff, and the school overall. The PTO operates the concession stands and uses the funds generated to provide
items for the well being of the school such as
ice cream for elementary
- refreshments at awards banquets
- the arts and crafts show
- popcorn at open house
- teacher requests
Check out what else we have been up to-2022-2023 Officers
- the lighting system in the cafetorium
- sound system for football field
- furniture for new Junior High Library
- reading and math program (Istation) for elementary
- scholarships to a graduating seniors
- Endowments for students to attend Texas Tech Academic Camp
- Events such as Measured By Character and The Harlem Wizards
President - Holly Mullins 940-736-7907Vice President- Kay Schroeder 940-736-5144Treasurer- Marcy Mullins 940-768-8570Secretary-Public Relations-Football Volunteer Coordinator-Basketball Volunteer Coordinators-Want to help in the concession stands???Meeting schedule - PTO meetings are the second Tuesday of the month
Next Meeting Tuesday September 13, 5:30 at Rohmer's. Please join us!!!!!
Everyone is welcome!!!