Muenster ISD Parent Portal (to access Parent Portal or Sign up for Parent Portal)
- To establish a txConnect account, the user must know a student's unique Parent Portal ID number which is generated by MISD's student information system. The school will only provide this number to the student's parent or guardian as indicated on the official enrollment form completed during the school registration process.
- To obtain a Parent Portal ID letter, please visit your child’s campus office or email the technology department at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you forgot Parent Portal password, click on the link in the area of the login page that says "Forgot your password". You can enter your username on the next screen and then be presented with one of your security questions. If answered correctly, you will be allowed to change your password to something new.
- If you forgot your Parent Portal username, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Previous accounts with 90 consecutive days of inactivity will expire and need to be re-registered as a "New User."
Last Modified on September 17, 2020