PRINTABLE VERSION: Will be sent home with each studentDanna Hess
Mathematics Teacher Muenster High SchoolAlgebra II, Fundamentals of College Algebra, Precalculus, AP Calculus, Academic Enrichment
CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES
1. Show respect at all time
2. Be prepared for class by having required materials, and completed work
3. Homework is due at the beginning of class, tutorials are at or after school with prior arrangement. (I have a young child in elementary again)
4. Keep the lines of communication open with me and your parents at all times
5. Leave your attitude outside of the classroom
*All District and Muenster JH/HS rules and policies set forth in the Student Code of Conduct, Muenster Student Handbook, and classroom rules will be adhered to at all times.
The following offenses will be dealt with in this manner:
1. Any type of cell phone use in my classroom is prohibited unless permission is granted by the teacher, it will be confiscated and turned into the office where you will pay a fine of $15 at the end of the day to get it back!!! (District policy)
2. Food, drink, or gum will be confiscated and thrown away. Repeated behavior will be dealt with as an “open defiance” referral from the teacher.
3. Students are tardy if they are not prepared for class and have to return to their locker to get the required materials
CLASSROOM DISCIPLINE MANAGEMENT POLICY
Minor Classroom Disruption
Examples: excessive talking and horseplay, negative comments about a project and others’ work
1. Verbal warning
2. Student/teacher conference immediately and parent contact via phone call.
3. Teacher discipline referral.
(Minor classroom disruptions will be documented on a semester basis.)
Major Classroom Disruption (immediate discipline referral)
Examples: cheating, dress code violation, profanity, prohibited items (cell phone, mp3/CD player), open defiance, etc…