What is Canvas?
is the Learning Management System (LMS) that Muenster ISD uses to provide online and blended learning opportunities. All students have a Canvas account. If a teacher has course content in Canvas, the student will have automaticall have access to the class. If a parent would like viewing rights to the course, please contact Instructional Technologist, Debra Sicking, email@example.com
What’s an LMS? An LMS is a web-based software application that delivers instruction in an online format. Students can work through content anywhere by simply logging on from a computer or mobile device. Instructors can administer, differentiate and manage instructional content, assess and identify individual learning needs, track student progress, and report student growth.
How Do I Log Into My Canvas Course?
All students and teachers have a Canvas account that is linked to the Google login.
- Go to https://muensterisd.instructure.com
- You should be automatically logged in with your Google creditials.
- If you are prompted, login using your Google email address and password.
Where Can I Get Help with Canvas?
- Tech Support: Email our Instructional Technologist, Debra Sicking, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Canvas Guides: The Canvas Community has lots of helpful guides that explain everything you need to know for navigating the site and using the tools.