Students & Parents:
ALL GRADED MATH PAPERS ARE TO BE KEPT!
Here are some ways to ensure a fabulous grade on the Math Correction Folder. These are due at the end of each six weeks. By doing corrections regularly students should not be caught in a bind at the end of the six weeks trying to catch up.
- Graded papers are returned to students usually within a day or two.
- Students should check their student file located in the classroom on a daily basis, especially if there was homework turned in the day before.
- Corrections need to be completed on any incorrect problems. They need to be re-worked in PEN. DO NOT ERASE ANY WORK.
- Corrections need to be completed in a timely manner, best practice within a day or two. Once corrected turn back in for teacher’s signature.
- All math assignments that are required to be in the correction folder are written on a yellow poster hung in the classroom. This gives students every opportunity to have it completed.
- At the end of the six weeks the folder will be due. It should have all required papers corrected with signature showing it has been corrected. It will also have a cover sheet.
- This is a MAJOR Grade! This should help averages, not hurt. The due date is posted on the poster as well usually at least a week before it is due.
Thank you for helping your child to be a more successful student.