Parent Teacher Organization
This is a partnership whereby the teachers, parents, students, and families come together to benefit the school and community. Think of it as a cooperative of teachers and parents where the students benefit.
What does PTO do for Muenster ISD?
The Muenster PTO is an organization dedicated to helping the students, teachers, staff, and the school overall. The PTO operates the concession stands and uses the funds generated to provide
ice cream for elementary
- pizza parties
- refreshments at awards banquets
- the arts and crafts show
- popcorn at open house
- teacher requests
items for the well being of the school such as
- the lighting system in the cafetorium
- sound system for football field
- furniture for new Junior High Library
- reading program (Mindplay) for elementary
- a scholarship to a graduating senior
and SO MUCH MORE.
Check out what else we have been up to-
Co-Presidents - Holly Mullins 940-736-7907 firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcy Mullins 940-768-8570 email@example.com
Treasurer- Billie Grewing 940-736-4381 firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary- Kay Schroeder 940-736-5144 email@example.com
Public Relations- Diane Grewing 940-781-1672 firstname.lastname@example.org
Football Volunteer Coordinator- Shirley Stewart 940-736-4314 email@example.com
Basketball Volunteer Coordinators-
Angela Hennigan 940-736-0595 firstname.lastname@example.org
Karri Bindel 940-727-4181 email@example.com
Want to help in the concession stands???
We're using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/oUqCwv
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Meeting schedule - PTO meetings are the Second Tuesday of the month
Next Meeting Tuesday December 15. Please join us!!!!!
Everyone is welcome!!!